Customer Happiness / Office Assistant
SCOPE AND GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Food Commons Fresno is a fresh, fun, and comprehensive local food project. We seek a passionate individual to join our team.
Join us! We are searching for a part-time Customer Happiness / Office Assistant for Ooooby and Food Commons Fresno. This position will correspond with and ensure that customers are satisfied with their experience. Closely assist with tasks related to outreach, organization and weekly execution. Successful candidates will have a willingness to expand their responsibilities and take on additional training to grow with the team.
- Coordinate with Ooooby Manager, Office Manager, Wholesale Manager, Buyer, and Packing Crew.
- Correspond with Ooooby customers and manage customer accounts.
- Respond to prospective customer queries.
- Ensure that customer history records are accurately maintained.
- Print two copies of the Delivery Event Overview each Monday for the current week.
- Print Signature Sheets for all of the host sites.
- Print Newsletters and Labels by Monday at 10 am.
- Resolve failed payments that have taken place Friday morning.
- Collect positive/negative feedback from customers.
- Refund customers who have a positive balance upon cancellation.
- Process exclusions after the Sneak Peek has been sent out on Thursday and reply to those customers to confirm.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Office Manager.
- Enter and maintain data securely in all appropriate software.
- Organize and maintain files.
- Keep lobby area neat and organized.
- Greet visitors and assess needs.
- Retrieve Ooooby boxes for customers.
- Update and maintain company websites.
- Exercise responsible behavior at all times and positively represent Food Commons Fresno and Ooooby and maintain strong, professional relationships with colleagues, partners, customers and general public.
- Carry out other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Take responsibility for the brand promise and provide exceptional service at all times.
- Be familiar with and have a sound knowledge of Ooooby and Food Commons Fresno products, services and policies.
- Attend and contribute to to training sessions and meetings as required.
- Be aware of identified hazards associated with your role, and report all hazards.
- Maintain a safe working environment for all crew members and visitors.
- High comfort level with computers.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a complex and dynamic startup environment with balance and a healthy sense of humor.
- High accountability and a high level of self-initiation.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish highly desirable.
HOURS and COMPENSATION
- Part-Time, 20-30 hours per week.
- Compensation is $12.00/hour.
- Complimentary small Ooooby box each week.
Applications received by Wednesday. May 29 will be given immediate consideration; they will be considered on a rolling basis after that date. Interested applicants: please send a resume or work experience history to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Happiness Application” as the subject line. No phone calls, please.